Wednesday, October 22, 2014

scatter brain

Yup. One moment it is busy with all baby stuff. Next minute I want to redecorate the entire house. And before I know it, I am looking at charms. Sheesh. Let me walk you through it.

We are almost done with all the baby stuff. I think. Still have a few unchecked items on the list but those can wait after the baby is born. J would just have to do the shopping alone.

As with the other goals, I am very glad to say that Kid #1 has been sleeping in his own room now for more than a week without any hassle! Yay for us! Though sometimes he tells us that he gets lonely in his room, but still that is a big feat. On his first night, he just went straight to his room after our good nights. He said he woke up a couple of times thru the night but just let himself sleep back. And every night he asks his Dad to tuck him in. Awwwww.

There was a slight improvement on his room from this. I was meaning to take an "after" photo of his room for another post but I haven't still. No time. One of these days.

The "nursery" in our bedroom had been partially set up, meaning the crib. We are still trying to find a dresser but haven't got any luck. Oh well. Our room has a bit of a space now but still cramped. And cluttered. We have managed to throw away some "stuffs" a week ago but still not enough.

I still haven't started on our closet. I was vent on organizing the closet and purge.

the clothes inside the white garbage bags are the clothes that I know I wont be wearing in the coming year. But don't be fooled. There are new acquisitions lying on the floor + my purses. I am just too ashamed to show it ;) 

I am sure I can throw away some of my clothes and make up (no, not purses). I was dilly-dallying on buying this for my purses. By the time I decided that yes I need it, it is now out of stock. Back to zero. At least I got 2 of this for my shoes. And I am more than happy to be able to just see all my shoes in one location. Well except the boots.

 Real Simple Shoe Storage from Bed Bath and Beyond

And remember Kid #1 gifted me with a bracelet on my birthday?


The original cord was just a plastic thingy that is just waiting to be untied anytime. I was worried that the beads would all just fall off. And it was a great excuse to look at bracelets and charms.

I was able to find a replacement cord/string for the beads:


And managed to snatch a new charm:


Thee hearts for my three loves:


And it comes with a free tote bag!






Still in the look out though for a charm for the new baby. I don't know if I should just get a "baby" charm or another "boy" charm. There are lots of baby charms but only found a couple of boy charms.

So that's where my brain is. Happy Hump Day!


No comments: