Friday, October 3, 2014

HBD


I thought the purpose of our staycation was for my birthday. The hotel is nice. It was one of the newly built ones. 



Here's how I imagined our staycation would be: just the 3 (4?) of us hanging out ...



Kid #1 enjoyed the pool. 



With the surprise shower, he got to enjoy the pool with a friend.


He's so proud with his hand stand. 




While on my actual birthday, J and I got to have an "us" time.



I know sushi and raw are a no-no for preggers but ... i just can't resist it. 



I just so love this beef... 



At home, I insisted on having another birthday cake ... 



My "Celebration"




Kid #1 pointing to his gift to me (aside from the DIY card he gave earlier) 



Oh, how I miss this ... 



Here's to more years of surprises! Happy birthday to us, 'Nay! Cheers!


No comments: