Wednesday, October 15, 2014

customizable planner

Happy Hump Day! 

And with that I am happy to announce that I have found the new planner/notebook for me! 




I have mentioned on my previous post that I am on the lookout for a new notebook to replace my old one. With it having the option to refill pages and to customize it. Initially my search lead me to Levenger website. But it is pretty steep for my budget. On that same day though, I have found out that what I am looking for is available at Staples (duh) -- the M by Staples™ Arc Notebook System. I went and bought the notebook and have finally started using it today. 




It is the same system as the more expensive one -- discbound. It's like a personal binding machine where you can insert whatever type of document, as long as it is punched. Versatile because pages can be swapped in and out easily.




However, ARC still don't have that much refills available. So far I have only seen the regular lined refills and the graph refills here in Canada. I'm not sure if there are more options in the US. Unlike the Levenger, there are several options on the refills -- address pages, unlined pages, calendars, colored, etc. And there are other colors too for the discs. You can check out the website to see what I mean.

But I don't think I need those special refills (just yet). And if I do, I can order it from Levenger because I believe it can be adapted to ARC. Besides, I can make my own refill if I want to. That is if I am willing to invest on the $43 puncher.




But with that puncher, one can really customize the notebook. There are lots of seller on etsy catering to ARC/Levenger system. I believe Martha Stewart has her version too. 

I have high hopes that this new notebook system will work for me. So long for now, Moleskine. 





No comments: