Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Vday plans

So blogger has this stats feature now. And i found out i have readers(?) from Russia?! Oh, Hello, Russia!

This Pinoy soap that i'm following, got me hooked last night, and tonight. Last night was the revelation. Buckets of tears were shed, from the actors. And a few drops from me. My son asked, why do you always have to cry?

Anyhow, i hope i'm not alone on this but i have tons of pictures on our hard drive, waiting to be printed. I was like a year behind in consolidating phone photos. At least i got to print some of 2010's pic. But that just it. I feel like i have to print at least one photo book for each year. Hopefully this weekend..or not....

Because i plan to do our valentine's cards/treats with my son, for his classmates and teachers. Last year, we did about 20 different v-day cards for his class. In one night. That's just too much for my son. Hehe he was already complaining that he already did aH lot of work. I told myself, that we'll start early on this year. We might just do the heart sun catcher. and/or The lolly flowers. But i kind of like the heart crayons too. We can give the bookmarks to his teachers.

I dont want to bake anything, kids here have a lot of allergies, peanuts, milk, eggs. We'll just stick to candies.








No comments: