Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dreaming of home 4

Was at home, in our room (shared with Lola and Acel) and I was trying to tell Kitts that I’m sorry I haven’t given back the Doppler that she lent me eons ago. I was holding the Doppler and was showing it to her while trying to explain that the foam attached to the headset was all crumbs and they’re useless now. Kitts told me that she wasn’t able to use it that much cause it used to smell. And I agreed that yeah it smelt. Kitts showed me a picture/video of how the Doppler worked. I was amazed that the Doppler still works. Kitts told me that it used to store videos of how the baby’s beating heart, and what she has just showed was the old videos, the Doppler doesn’t work. Told her I would just replace the Doppler. Reality: So I sent Kitts a quick message about that.

No comments: