Tuesday, March 2, 2010

i don't do well with financials

well, i already know that i'm not good in handling my income and expenses since i owe this much to my credit card, that i always tend to spend money that is not yet in my hands.

but today, i just happen to know that i'm much worse that that, i've been paying for something that i haven't spent yet! i discovered that i've been paying my mobile phone provider even if they still owe me this much! haha!

you see, i don't give that much attention to the billings that they deliver, i just pay them every month. that's it. but today, when i visited their online billing, i discovered that every month, since august, i've been paying them more than i should.

example, from september last year, i still have a credit of php200 and yet i still paid them php1000. it came to a point that i accumulated php1000 credit and yet i still paid them another php1000!!! wtf! wahahah!

if i have my accountant or if someone handles my finances, naku... i'll be bankrupt. that someone can easily get money from me and i will not notice it.

sana lang, this is the same case with my credit card spending... oh well.
.

No comments: