Friday, January 2, 2015

Hiatus

I know. I have been gone again. Well, as you may have guessed, I have popped! The baby couldn't have timed it a little better. I have filed for Mat Leave effective Nov 3. And he decided he wanted to see the world on that day, 10 days earlier than our due date. But at least he let us do our trick or treating.

So how am i doing, you might ask. The past 2 months have been blissful -- not. Heheh i am not one to sugar coat it, but my first born is already 7 years old, i have already forgotten how it feels like to have a newborn, the struggles of the 4th trimester. So yeah, sleepless nights, spits, crying (baby and mom?) and all, I'm getting familiar with them again. Am i complaining? Yeah. But.... But, looking at my wee one erases all of those mentioned above. If you're a mom, you know it's true.  I may have begrudgingly wake up in the middle of the night for feeding and nappy change but will be cooing happily with him afterwards. The crazy world of having a baby.

Bye for now but i will try to do a post every once in a while. I will also do a separate post to properly announce the wee one. 

Oh, by the way, Happy New Year! I hope you had a great time celebrating the season. May we all be safe, healthy, happy and loved this 2015. Kanpai!

No comments: