Thursday, February 1, 2007

hey, i'm still here and i'm back

Sorry, fans, I wasn’t able to tell you stories these past few weeks. Well I’ve been dormant for a month.

So much has happened, let me start of how things are right now.

Well, last Dec 18, after waiting for my time-of-the-month to come for almost 3 weeks, I decided to visit our o.b. and there it was confirmed that we are pregnant (again!). So with that, and as advised by the o.b., i took a month of leave. Hastily, I just did not report to work. Hehehe. Bad, bad me. But that’s just okay. I'm about to resign anyway. I just stayed home for a month. I never did get out of the house except on December 25, 31 and January 1. And that was just 3 hours each.

I reported back to work last Jan 15. Just did a harried but nonetheless best turnover procedure that my boss can possibly require. By Jan 19, I am officially resigned. Jan 22, I started with my new work. That fast, huh! Current job is just a 3-month thing. No commitments yet if they’ll take me as a regular employee after 3 months. Nevertheless, it's okay. Atleast I have work.
Back with our baby, I’ve had my 1st transV ultrasound on the same day of our 1st check up. Baby is 6 weeks and 4 days and has good cardiac activity, 154 bpm. Expected date of delivery is August 5. Everything is looking good this time, we saw no bleeding. But still I have to be careful.

By Jan 08, I had my 2nd check up (it was initially scheduled on Jan 15). I was given prenatal vits and had transV ultrasound again. Baby is at 9w 4d and the new EDD is Aug 9.

3rd check up on Jan 20 (initially scheduled on feb3). Baby’s heart beat is heard using the Doppler and record shows 152 bpm. 11w 2d. And I gained 3 lbs since the last visit. Last week, I've had bouts of vomiting, just twice. Other than that, I just felt queasy.

Everything is okay, thank God. I never had any bleeding, except from weeks 4 to 5, which I suspect was just implantation bleeding. My next o.b. visit would be on the 17th. But I would like to do it this Feb3. bahala na. I've never felt this pregnant before. And we thank God that He gave us another chance, another baby.

So there.

No comments: